Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Thing 9: Useful Library Related Blogs and News Feeds

Right now, I am feeling a bit overwhelmed! Thank you Cool Teacher Cat for the great advice for choosing a 'circle of the wise'! This novice blogger welcomed the guidance! The tutorials found on the Atomic Learning site will be really helpful as I continue to play with news feeds. I liked the Google Blog Search ...easy to navigate and no ads. I also found the the Topix.net site to be very user friendly and I liked the layout of the site...especially the top local and national stories listings.The Syndic8 site was too busy and 'random' (see topic headings) in my opinion.

Professionally, the EduBlog award winners site and the School Library Blogs are great places to check out pages and sages in the field of education and school librarianship. I enjoyed the images and commentary at Gargoyles Loose in the Library...very entertaining! I have added this to my Google Reader account.

No comments:

Post a Comment