Saturday, August 1, 2009

Thing 21: Podcasts and Videocasts!

Well, it's finally done! Welcome to my brief tour of England! MS Photostory was very easy! For me, the process involved: downloading MS Photostory 3 (free!); choosing the pictures first (out of hundreds); organizing and editing them in power point; saving the power point images as jpegs into a new folder; and loading it in one step into Photostory. I chose to caption the images and add canned music after the microphone decided not to cooperate. (This is probably a blessing in disguise since I don't have a 'broadcast voice'!)

A bit about our 'grand tour': my family was so very fortunate to visit England for three weeks in June 2006. (June was a great month to travel...cheaper airfares, delightful weather, no crowds!) The best part: the kids were old enough to enjoy and remember the trip, but young enough to be awed by it. And believe it or not, many of the pictures were taken by my kids. We were also blessed with incredible weather every day but one...see if you can find our "London Fog'!

I am so proud of this...especially since I have yet to do anything with our vacation pictures. (Good intentions, but never the time.) Please enjoy and comment if you wish!

No comments:

Post a Comment